Store locator|£ Pound Sterling
Sleepeezee body scan at Hudson & Taylor
IN ASSOCIATION WITH
BodyScan is a sophisticated Pressure Imaging System that uses over 1600 Active Sensor Points to identify your body’s unique pressure map. The BodyScan indicates areas of your body that require higher and lower levels of support, and selects a mattress that is designed specifically for your body type and preferred sleeping position.
BodyScan eliminates the guesswork involved in choosing the right mattress, giving you peace of mind that your choice will provide the optimum level of support for the healthiest, most comfortable night’s sleep possible.
BodyScan pressure imaging is available on Sleepeezee PURE and AQUA beds and mattresses.
How it works
Your individual details will be entered into the BodyScan System.
You will be required to lay in two sleeping positions: On your back for 30 seconds. On your side for a further 30 seconds. The scan is then complete.
A print-out will be generated indicating the THREE best beds in the PURE collection that will suit you perfectly and provide optimum support
We are so confident that the BodyScan system will provide you with the correct bed and therefore the best night’s sleep that we will provide a full 30 night’s guarantee against your selected mattress. If you decide that the mattress is not providing the correct support or comfort, please contact your retailer directly so that you may re-select an alternative Sleepeezee mattress of the same size and for the same (or higher) value than the original. Any accompanying divan base or headboard cannot be exchanged.
Terms and Conditions:
- The 30 night trial is only available for the mattress only. Divan bases and headboards are excluded
- If you do not notify the retailer within 30 days from delivery (or collection) that you wish to exchange your product, it will be deemed that the product is acceptable.
- Please ensure that you keep the original packaging in which the mattress was delivered in case you wish to make a return as the mattress must be adequately packaged to protect them from being soiled or damaged. To ensure the mattress is not marked or soiled in any way the use of a mattress protector is strongly recommended.
- Please ensure that all products packaged for return are clearly labeled with your name, postal address and order number. If the mattress is returned in a soiled or damaged state, the retailer reserves the right to reject the return and re-deliver the mattress to you (with applicable delivery charges).
- Products should be cared for as per the instructions supplied and should not be used in a careless or negligent manner.
- This guarantee does not extend to non-domestic usage, or to goods which are taken outside the UK.
- The guarantee may be invalidated if the mattress has been adapted, abused or altered. Any such offer is valid only once per delivery address.
- The guarantee is non-transferable
The terms of this guarantee in no way limits legal and statutory rights. If you require any further information then please discuss with your retailer.
BOOK YOUR BODY SCAN APPOINTMENT